Prairie Co-Op Elevator
|N Scale Price:
* Classic small town terminal elevator
* Typical of concrete elevators in use from 1915 to today
* Used with all types of grain
* Square design with four silos
* Off-center head house
* Cement block unloading shed
* Cement block office with truck scale
* Loading spouts for boxcars & covered hoppers
* Separate dust collector, vents & sampling arm
* Molded in white, light gray & clear plastic
Finished model measures: Main Structure: 5-3/16 x 3-3/16 x 7-1/4"
13.1 x 8 x 18.4cm Office/Scale House: 2-5/8 x 2-1/16 x 1-3/8"
6.6 x 5.2 x 3.4cm Truck Scale: 1 x 3-1/2" 2.5 x 8.8cm
to N Scale Supply catalog page for : Walthers Cornerstone