50 standard box car with 8 double sliding door
no roofwalk and short ladders is mineral brown with white
lettering and runs on Roller Bearing trucks. Built for New
York Central in June 1957 for auto parts service, this double-sliding
door boxcar later had its ladders cut down and roofwalk removed.
Serviced in the mid-1970s and repainted for Conrail, it continued
in revenue service into the 1980s.