50 standard box car with 10 door, no roofwalk and
short ladders is brown with white lettering and runs on Bettendorf
trucks. Originally built in 1941, it was rebuilt into a X44B
class boxcar in the 1960s and was used for general service.
PRR was one of the largest Class 1 railroads until the 1968
merger with NYC to form Penn Central.