heavyweight baggage car is painted in Rio Grande gold, silver
and black and runs on 6-wheel passenger trucks. Re-built by Pullman
in 1929 from the 900-950 series, it received many internal upgrades
and new six-axle trucks. Used extensively as an end-of-train car
through the 1950s, it was used temporarily as a coach during World
War II, and finally retired in the early 1960s.
is a registered trademark of the Union Pacific Railroad.