70 heavyweight baggage car is painted green with black band and yellow lettering
on 6-wheel passenger trucks. Built in 1924, it served the CN system
running in express passenger
trains until it was retired from the roster in
1971 despite being in good condition. As commercial
trucking became more prominent,
express small package delivery moved away from the rails and
over to the roads.