80 heavyweight diner is painted in the tri-color scheme
and runs on 6-wheel passenger trucks. Built in 1925 as number
968, this diner car was later given the name Fraunces
Tavern in commemoration of one of George Washingtons
favorite taverns in Virginia. It was was used on interstate
C&O trains throughout the system and continued to serve
for C&O through the 1960s before being retired.