78 heavyweight paired-window coach car is painted in the
two-tone post-war gray scheme and runs on 6-wheel passenger
trucks. Built in the early 1920s by the Standard Steel Car Company
and originally painted in Pacemaker Green, these
commuter coaches were often seen throughout the NYC system.
In 1953 they were rebuilt and equipped with air conditioning,
repainted into the NYC two-tone gray paint scheme and served
through the late 1960s.