78 heavyweight paired-window coach is pullman green with
gold lettering and runs on 6-wheel passenger trucks. Built in
the 1920s by ACF, this coach car continued to serve until the
late 1950s or early 1960s before being retired. Established
in 1853, New York Central operated nearly 27,000 miles of track
throughout the Great Lakes region at the height of its operations.