heavyweight paired-window coaches are painted blue with black
roof, gray side bands and gold pin striping. The heralds and
road numbers are lettered in gold. Theyre based on Pullman
plan B&O #2882-B and run on six-wheel passenger trucks.
Built between 1914 and 1919, they had a seating capacity of
80 people, with walk-over seating. By the time of their B&O
schemes, coaches would have already had some form of modification
for the additions of the air conditioning.