3-2 heavyweight observation car is green with white lettering
and runs on 6-wheel passenger trucks.
Built by the Pullman Company in Chicago in 1917 it had the appearance
of a conventional observation car,
containing an observation room, dining room, and sleeping births.
It received air conditioning in May of
1943, and continued to operate across the New Haven network
for another decade or more.