parlor car with a 28-1 configuration is painted maroon with black
roof. The herald and lettering are in gold. It was built in the
period 1929-1931 by National Steel Car, renumbered in 1963 and
runs on six-wheel passenger trucks. This
business car #46 was one of 38 cars built in 1929-1931
by National Steel Car as First-Class Coaches with smoking room.
Its original number was #1308 and seated 74 plus eight in
the smoking room. In 1963, it was renumbered to #46.