heavyweight passenger car is green with white lettering and runs
on 6-wheel passenger trucks. Built in 1914 by the Laconia Car
Company, they were equipped to sort and catalogue mail en-route,
with mail bag storage racks and sorting tables. While these cars
did not have the recognizable wide baggage doors of some RPOs,
they did still have mail slots for public drop-off of mail parcels
directly into the car.