RPO Heavyweight Passenger Car is painted Tuscan Red with a black
roof mask; lettering is in Pennsylvania Railroads Buff
color. It was built in 1910 as class M70 by Pullman with rebuild
dates in 1935 (rebuilt as class M70B), 1949 and 1956 when it was
rebuilt as a class M70BA. It ran through the Eastern District
up into the late 1960s on six-wheel RPO trucks.