window caboose is painted red with a yellow stripe and logo. The
lettering is white. This caboose was built
originally for Toledo, Peoria and Western Railway in June 1956
and serviced in 1984. Santa Fe owned just two bay-window cabooses.
Both were formerly built and owned by the TP&W. This caboose
was rebuilt and returned to duty eventually merging with the Santa
Fe in 1984 and placed into service as ATSF 999654.