window caboose is painted Conrail blue with black roof and white
logo and lettering. It was built in January 1946, serviced in
December 1977 and runs on Bettendorf Swing-Motion caboose trucks.
This caboose was originally built for Southern Railway, acquired
by Penn Central and then Conrail. Ex-Penn Central number 18438
still wears its as-built class N-5H. This bay window
caboose was scrapped in December 1986.