|This 50 troop kitchen car is painted
olive drab with silver roof. The logo and lettering are white
and the It was built by American Car & Foundry as part of
a series delivered between 1943 and 1946, serviced in 1954, and
runs on Allied Full Cushion trucks.
USAX G-10 is one of three hospital kitchen cars converted to guard
cars at Fort Holabird in Baltimore, MD. The car transported and
housed security detachments guarding shipments of hazardous material,
and served on ammunition trains between the Naval Ammunition Depot
at Hawthorne, NV and the Naval Weapons Station at Port Chicago.