steel side fixed end gondola is painted black with white lettering.
It was built in July 1951 by BethlehemSteel and serviced in September
1976. It runs on roller bearing trucks. The large ‘READING’ is
spelled out in speed lettering and precedes the 1969 introduction
of the green and yellow paint scheme. After this gondola was serviced
in September 1976, it retained its original ‘built scheme’ and
has been relegated to company scrap service.