3-bay covered hopper is blue with white band and red herald
and runs on Bettendorf trucks. Built in 1954, this 2,893 cubic-foot
three-bay hopper was part of a 10-car series lettered for The
National Sugar Refining Company in the Jack Frost Cane
Sugar scheme. These cars were primarily seen on the east
coast, travelling between sugar refining plants, bakeries and
confectionary manufacturers from the 1950s to the 1960s.