40' drop bottom gondolas with side extensions are painted box car red with
'SP' logo and white stenciling. End lettering is white. They were built in September
1946 by Pressed Steel Car Company and serviced in February 1965 in Fresno,
They run on Bettendorf trucks. Originally numbered as 89854-90403 series,
Class G-50-18 gondolas were fitted with different height extensions
in the 1950s and
renumbered into the 35000 series.