39’ single dome tank cars are painted black with white Frisco
logo and lettering. They were built by American Car & Foundry
of Milton, PA, in August 1949, serviced in April 1973, and run
on Bettendorf trucks. Both tank cars were originally assigned
to diesel fuel service; by 1980 the series had been assigned
to company service. They disappeared when SL-SF became part
of the Burlington Northern Railroad.