39’ single dome tank car is black with white lettering and runs
on Bettendorf trucks. Built in 1932 for New York Central, this
12,000-gallon capacity tank car was used for diesel fuel service
within the NYC system. New York Central was a Class 1 railroad
that operated in the Great Lakes region from 1853 to 1968 when
it merged with the Pennsylvania Railroad to form Penn Central.