40’ double-sheathed wood reefer is light brown with grey sides
and runs on Bettendorf trucks.
Built in 1928, this reefer was leased to the Williamson Candy
Company in 1934 by the North
Western Refrigerator Line Co. Famous for the “Oh Henry” candy
bar, Williamson Candy Company
used this railcar at its Brooklyn, Chicago, and San Francisco
manufacturing facilities in the 1930s
through the 1950s.