40’ double sheathed wood box car with 1-1/2 door, and vertical brakewheel is brown
with white lettering and runs on Arch Bar trucks. Built in 1910 by ACF in Chicago,
this 2400 cubic foot capacity wood-sheathed door-and-a-half boxcar had a 10’-6”
opening that helped facilitate loading and unloading bulky auto parts and components.
Retired by the 1950s, these cars were replaced by larger steel side auto parts