40’ double-sheathed wood box car with 1-1/2 door is brown with white lettering.
Built in 1916, this car was designed to carry automobiles and protect them from
road wear and cinders from the locomotive pulling the train. With an 80,000 lb
weight limit these cars rode on National B-1 trucks and had some of the early
steel underframes with fish belly sides.