40’ outside braced box car with 1-1/2 Doors and vertical brakewheel
is brown with white lettering
and runs on Andrews trucks. Built in January of 1923 by Pullman,
this 40’ outside braced boxcar was
rebuilt in the late 1930s and repainted with the “Everywhere West”
slogan. Lettered for automobile
service, these cars were repainted again in the mid-1940s and
the auto service marking was removed.