Standard Box Car with single door is painted light brown with
white lettering and EL diamond logo. It was built in 1954 and
has a capacity of 4,888 cu ft. It rides on Bettendorf trucks.
The Erie Lackawanna was formed from the 1960 merger of the Erie
Railroad and the Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Railroad.
The official motto of the line was The Friendly Service