box car with single door is painted black with green sides.
It bears the black, white and red NYC cigar band
logo and is lettered in white. It was built in June 1959 by
the Despatch Shops in East Rochester, NY, and runs on Bettendorf
trucks. One of 45 cars from Lot 939-B, #4530 proudly advertises
the Quicker via Peoria slogan.