40’ standard box car with single sliding door, short ladders and
no roofwalk is painted Glacier Green with the white Rocky heral
and lettering. It was built in March 1948, serviced in March 1981,
and runs on Bettendorf trucks. Originally painted Mineral Red,
this car was built by the Great Northern in 1948 and numbered
into series 10900-11374. It was repainted in the late 1960s into
the Glacier Green scheme, but lettered with the modern post-1967
gothic lettering style and the large modern sideward facing “Rocky.