box car was built in September 1944 and serviced in December 1965
and runs on Bettendorf trucks. It was part
of a fleet of 550 cars assigned to pulp loading, as indicated
by the note to the left of the door. Built by Mt. Vernon
Car, these cars were upgraded in capacity based on axle sizes
these cars became 55-ton boxes.