40’ standard box car with single door is green and yellow and
runs on Bettendorf trucks. Built in 1944 and was later sold to
the Toledo, Peoria & Western Railway and placed in a 100-car
series. TP&W, founded in 1863, is headquartered in East Peoria
and owns around 250 miles of track. The railroad interchanges
with ten other railroads with track from Illinois to Indiana.