40’ standard box car with single door is green with yellow lettering
and runs on Bettendorf trucks. Built for the Toledo, Peoria &
Western Railway, there were just two cars painted in this scheme.
TP&W, founded in 1863, is headquartered in East Peoria and
owns around 250 miles of track. The railroad interchanges with
ten other railroads with track from Illinois to Indiana.