DN163K1D FOR KATO
GG1, DD51, EMD Class 66 Locomotives
1.0 Amp, 6 FX3
||N Scale Supply Price: $31.20
|New: Dec 2008
||DIGITRAX LocoMotion(tm) System
makes your locomotives run like the real thng with Torque Compensation, 128 Speed
Steps, Momentum, Switching Speeds, Selectable Normal Direction of travel and more.
||Golden White LEDs
||1.0 Amp (1.5 Amps peak)
|| 0.426” x 3.11”
w/LEDs x 0.195”
||6 (500mA total)
- Turn functions on and off.
- Head lights and tail lights are automatically
reversing unless you make them independent.
- All function outputs have FX generators for
prototypical lighting effects and have qualifiers for FX effects and qualifiers
for standard on/off functions.
- All Digitrax Series 3 decoders have FX3 type
- FX3 decoders offer full function remapping
so you can choose which function (F0-F12) controls each function lead.
- FX3 decoders offer master light switch capability.
- FX3 decoders offer qualifiers for FX function
operation qualified by one of the following: the loco's direction of travel, whether
F0 is on or off, loco direction and F0, or whether the loco is moving or not.
These qualifiers are also available on function outputs that are used as standard
- 2&4 digit addressing
- Digitrax LocoMotion System with Simplified
Scaleable Speed Stabilization
- 3 Step Speed Tables
- Advanced Speed Tables
- Support for all DCC programming methods
- Operations mode read back capability
- Advanced Consisting
- Motor isolation protection
- Supersonic motor drive for silent motor
- One-step decoder factory CV reset
- White LEDs on decoders that come with LEDs
|Full Spec Sheet
View the Full Specification Sheet from the Digitrax Web Site click
View the instruction sheet (.pdf) from the Digitrax web site click
Back to N Scale Supply catalog page for : Digitrax Mobile Decoders
Back to N Scale Supply catalog page for : Digitrax