N Scale Supply
ACF built these cars for the B&M in October of 1946. The cars were painted Dupont Tufcoat Alkali Resisting Gray with black bottoms, end platforms, and brake detail and black lettering. This car features the "Minute Man" logo used for much of this New England road's history. The B&M spread north and west out of Boston and was closely allied with Maine Central. Today, both roads are under the Guilford flag.
Back to deLuxe Innovations 2-Bay Page
Email to email@example.com
Back To Main Page
Back to Catalog Page
© Copyright 1998 by Solution Development, Inc.