across the United States, Modern Concrete Segmental Bridges have
replaced literally thousands of aging wooden or early concrete
styles of the past.
generic parts and easy construction, railroads across the country
have been using this bridge style for decades due to its low
cost, expandability, ease of maintenance, and durability.
- The Model
This model will faithfully recreate the prototype down to small
details like bolt heads! Featuring the same expandability as
the prototype, this product will be available as in two sets:
- Set (A)
with (2) two ends and (3) three segments.
- Set (B) with (3) three additional segments.
- Easy to Assemble!
- Injection-Molded Plastic
- Light Gray Concrete Color
- Perfect for 1970+
- Ultra-Common Design
- Extremely Accurate Detail
- Fine-Scale Handrails
- Length (Set A - End to End): 3.69" (scale 50 feet)
- Width (Trackbed): .97" (scale 13 feet)
- Width (Outside): 1.42" (scale 19 feet)
- Segment Length: 1.03" (scale 14 feet)
- Height (floor to bottom): .621" (scale 8.3 feet)