This ACF three-dome tank car is painted green
with white logo and lettering. It was built in January 1916 by American Car &
Foundry in Milton, PA, and serviced in January 1972. It runs on Bettendorf trucks.
Originally built for Ozark Oil Line, this tanker has run the rails for many years.
In service to the Penn Central, this class TM8B non-revenue car carried clean
and dirty lube oil between Altoona and Hollidaysburg, PA.