standard box car with Youngstown door was built in July 1957
and serviced in October 1970. It was painted brown with black
ends, with white logo and lettering, and runs the South Western
District on Barber Roller Bearing trucks. A Class Bx-72 box
car, its equipped with a nailable steel floor; 42 of these
cars numbered into series 9000- 9041. The car has a tar-like
paint called car cement applied to the ends.