box cars with single sliding doors are painted Tuscan red with
black and white keystone logo and white lettering. They were
built in August 1958 and ran the Midwest on Bettendorf trucks.
The cars in this series were the first new box cars for the
Pennsy to carry the shadow keystone scheme. Equipped with 8
single doors, this series was also equipped with racks and used
for auto parts traffic such as radiators, axles and engines.